Starting pay range $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
3rd Shift - 10:00pm - 6:00am ($1.25 shift premium)
**Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Install or remove plastic thermoforming tooling from the machines.
- Assist Set-Up technician in the completion of a set up following written procedures and safety guidelines.
- Assist and ensure all tooling components are complete and in good working order, including; molds, plugs, cut dies, trim station standoffs, stainless steel strike surfaces, form and trim tooling and assemblies, and robotic end of arm tooling.
- Visual and functional inspection of a part, and a comparison to the part drawing, specifications, and signed sample and quality requirements for each production run is required.
- Be able to troubleshoot issues with the machine and/or process.
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical equipment
- 3 years of set up experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be self motivated and have patience dealing with equipment issues.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.