Come work for Panoramic and enjoy a full benefit package including health, dental, and life insurance, 401K company matching program, and paid vacation and holidays. Work in a temperature control, clean work environment!
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the maintenance of Panoramic plant services, production equipment and related equipment. They will supervise the training and utilization of all maintenance personnel. They will assist in the monitor and control of all aspects of preventative maintenance and the maintenance of all plant and production operations and assist in the timely recording and accurate data entry relating to Panoramic, the maintenance department including but not limited to submitting; federal, state and local environmental and safety reports, materials and disposition, inventory and job costing.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Record, prioritize and complete all maintenance work orders in accordance with plant and production requirements efficiently and at minimum cost.
- Lead and direct the maintenance staff in maintaining an efficient operation, monitor and assign their work hours to keep effective control of overtime hours.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained and equipped so the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost effective manner.
- Be proactive about ensuring employee safety, recommend machine and building safety features and insure approved features or procedures are in place and being used. Solve problems or bring them to the attention of those who can resolve the issue.
- Responsible for performing the repair, service and skilled general maintenance on manufacturing and production support equipment, vehicles, building infrastructure and coordinated all non-Panoramic building and grounds requests.
- Responsible for the documentation of maintenance and repair histories, including techniques, necessary tools, and spare parts.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Establish, implement and maintain a preventative maintenance program for plant services, equipment and production machinery.
- Establish, implement an inventory control system with primarily responsible for the procurement of spare parts (including repairs) plus the maintenance of an efficient and adequate spare parts inventory to minimize cost and downtime on the production equipment.
- Assist in the design, fabrication sourcing and construction of special equipment and the refurbishing of existing equipment as assigned.
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and /or reduce operating costs.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in a related field, Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Five years’ experience in the maintenance and/or operations of a process manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrated analytical, diagnostic and problem solving abilities, relating to mechanical and electrical issues.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and prioritize projects, tasks, and repairs.
- Ability to read and understand prints, diagrams and schematics.
- Ability read mechanical drawings, understand ratios, areas and volumes in either standard or metric measurements.