8:00am - 4:30pm
Starting wage is based on previous experience.
Primary Job Duties:
- Assist Sales Managers and brokers with completing required paperwork. For example; sample requests, accurately entering customer orders, new item forms, new vendor forms, new customer set up forms, customer complaints,
- Assist customers with sending samples, order taking, new item forms, customer complaints, inventory, pricing questions, and any other administrative duties.
- Provide timely notification to customers, brokers, and Sales Managers of order changes.
- Monitor product availability for changes, shortages, and availability and compare this the needs of customers.
- Assist Sales Managers, brokers and customers with orders if issues arise, including; paperwork, facilitating returns, customer complaints, and credit authorizations.
- Maintain accurate and up to date files for customers and inquires, both manually and on the computer database.
- Generate internal reports and spreadsheets upon request.
- Ensure effective communication flow within the company regarding production of customer orders to facilitate meeting customer delivery dates.
- Two to five years of customer relations’ experience in an office environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Windows environment.
- Must have experience in ERP systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, able to prioritize, and have a professional manner.