3rd shift = $16.25
1st shift = $15.00
Come work for Panoramic as a Production Machine Operator and enjoy a full benefit package including health, dental, and life insurance, 401K company matching program, and paid vacation and holidays. Work in a temperature control, clean work environment!
The Production Machine Operator primary job duties include:
- Bar up raw material and feed it in to the thermoformers.
- Operate multiple machines within production department.
- Log all material rolls in the roll log/scrap report as used.
- Remove scrap roll as needed.
- Perform a visual quality check for form, fit and function, of at least one shot every 15 minutes per thermoformer operating.
- Assist Set-Up Technicians by feeding in material, cleaning up scrap parts, removing scrap rolls, learning the process fix, etc.
- Verify carton counts at every shift change to ensure correct production and scrap levels.
- Put all completed boxes on the skid and replenish corrugated box supply for the Product Auditors and make sure the taper is set up and taping boxes correctly.
Requirements of the Production Machine Operator:
Have experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical equipment.
Previous Machine Operator experience a plus.
Have 1 to 3 years experience in a manufacturing/factory environment.