Pay commensurate with experience
2nd Shift (2pm - 10pm) - $1.00 shift premium
Come work for Panoramic and enjoy a full benefit package including health, dental, and life insurance, 401K company matching program, and paid vacation and holidays. Work in a temperature control, clean work environment!
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Repair, service and perform skilled and general maintenance on manufacturing and production support equipment, vehicles, building and grounds as required.
- Perform minor corrective repairs to production and auxiliary machines.
- Perform preventive and minor corrective repairs to facilities equipment.
- Set up and operate welders, drill presses, CNCs and other machines needed to perform repairs.
- Post secondary education and/or technical trade certificate preferred
- Experience or education in electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic operation and safety.
- Ability to read blue prints, schematics and Programmable Logic Diagrams.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings, understand ratios, areas and volume.
- Must have demonstrated mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and schedule projects, tasks and repairs.