$22 - $28 per hours (based on experience)
3rd Shift (10pm - 6am) - $1.25 shift premium
Come work for Panoramic and enjoy a full benefit package including health, dental, and life insurance, 401K company matching program, and paid vacation and holidays. Work in a temperature control, clean work environment!
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Assist the Maintenance Manager to ensure that the department performs its functions in a safe, efficient and reliable manner.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in a safe and reliable manner.
- Ensure all buildings, grounds, and equipment are maintained.
- Repair, service and perform skilled maintenance on manufacturing, production support equipment, vehicles, building and grounds.
- Procure and maintain spare and repair parts, assist in maintaining an adequate stock and inventory.
- Ensure that preventive maintenance is up to date, and that adequate records are maintained.
- Ensure that all safety and regulatory inspections are performed and that documentation is current.
- Help to plan equipment installation, repair, overhaul and upgrades.
- Post secondary education and/or technical trade certificate preferred
- Experience or education in electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic operation and safety.
- At least three years experience in maintenance background.
- Proven ability to read blueprints, schematics, one line drawings and diagrams.
- Proven ability to determine area, volume, and pressure calculations.
- Must have a mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic aptitude.
- Must be computer literate and be able to prioritize and plan.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to lead and work positively in groups.