$18 - $22 per hour
1st Shift (6am - 2pm) or 3rd shift (10pm - 6am)
Come work for Panoramic and enjoy a full benefit package including health, dental, and life insurance, 401K company matching program, and paid vacation and holidays. Work in a temperature control, clean work environment!
- 2 years experience with CNC and manual machining techniques.
- Excellent shop math, including geometry, trigonometry, and measuring.
- Knowledge of cutting tools.
- Basic computer experience, including Windows applications.
- Computer Aided Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Edit CNC programs for the manufacture and set up of tooling components, sample molds and production molds.
- Choose appropriate tools for the variables in programs, including speeds, feeds, shapes, surfaces, tool paths, depths, angles, back-drilled holes, etc.
- Verify accuracy and outcome of program through standard inspection techniques.
- Complete required documentation for completion and inspection of CNC components.
- Assist programmers in troubleshooting during machining operations.
- Contribute toward setting CNC operation standards for ease of manufacture and communicating these parameters to programming personnel.
- Micro evac drilling and finish polishing of the machined aluminum molds.
- Perform machine maintenance as needed.
- Preventative care of tooling and equipment required to complete and meet all mold and component standards.