2nd Shift (2pm - 10pm)
**must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Operate the grinding machine following all safety precautions.
- Segregate the various scrap based on material type.
- Understand and perform the varied testing procedures for ground materials.
- Maintain orderly scrap grinding and scrap storage areas, following all safety precautions.
- Assist with physically preparing outbound shipments as needed.
- Perform tests on plastic to assure quality of regrind.
- Utilize Global Shop Solutions, use Ipad, and/or scanner to receive into inventory and properly label all finished regrind.
- Utilize Global Shop Solutions, use Ipad, and/or scanner to complete a bin-to-bin transfers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Good math skills, ability to use a calculator
- Good knowledge of safe working habits.
- Accurate record keeping skills.
- Ability to work with other department personnel levels.