Come work for Panoramic as an Extrusion Operator and enjoy a full benefit package including health, dental, and life insurance, 401K company matching program, and paid vacation and holidays. Work in a temperature control, clean work environment!
Extrusion Operator Requirements:
- One to two years of sheet extrusion experience.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and the ability to use measurement equipment.
- Dependable, self-starter with a strong work ethic.
Extrusion Operator Job Duties:
- Assist in set-up and operation of extrusion equipment to meet production requirements.
- Assist in troubleshooting extrusion equipment.
- Inspect the quality and correct any defects in the finished product.
- Examine, measure and weigh materials or products to verify conformance to standards, using measuring devices such as micrometers or scales.
- Prepare extrusion machine for job changeovers.
- Assist Extrusion Technician in minor repairs of equipment.
- Record and maintain accurate production data.
- Move materials, supplies, components and finished product.