$15 - $15.25/hour
2nd Shift (2pm - 10pm) - $15/hour
3rd Shift (10pm - 6am) - $15.25/hour
*Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Assemble and disassemble thermoform tooling. Conduct inspections to insure all specifications have been met.
- Initiate tool repair request on all items to ensure timely repair.
- Maintain an organized tool storage system.
- Maintain inventory of replacement tooling components (die segment, rule, hanger hole punches and strike plates).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent math skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally with all levels of the company.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with hand held measuring tools (micrometers and calipers).
- Machining experience with manual vertical milling machines and lathes.
- Experience with assembly and disassembly of parts.