$14 to $14.25 per hour
Come work for Panoramic as a Production Packer and enjoy a full benefit package including health, dental, and life insurance, 401K company matching program, and paid vacation and holidays. Work in a temperature control, clean work environment!
Production Packer main job duties include:
- Pick parts at the established machine rates.
- Perform quality inspection of parts.
- Pack parts into specified shipping containers.
- Inspect parts for defects.
- As required, label shipping containers and pallets.
Production Packer requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to inspect parts for product flaws.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Experience in production, manufacturing, or factory setting setting a plus.