**New Starting Wage**
3rd Shift(10pm - 6am)
Come work for Panoramic and enjoy a full benefit package including health, dental, and life insurance, 401K company matching program, and paid vacation and holidays. Work in a temperature control, clean work environment!
- Assist in supervising all aspects of the warehouse operation including its staff.
- Supervise all duties associated with computer entry related to job/parts transactions, shipping and receiving of inventoried items.
- Ensure all shipping and receiving paperwork has been completed and turned in correctly.
- Ensure the warehouse is maintained in a safe, accurate and organized fashion and that they are in compliance with all safety codes and operate in an effective and efficient manner.
- Assist in scheduling and the delegation of staffing needs and provide training.
- Continuously assess subordinate performance and provide proper documentation.
- Coordinate with the Production Leads and stage all pending combo pack or other assembly style jobs prior to the required ship dates.
- Supervise the day to day warehouse operations of the Panoramic, and off-site warehouses and docks, ensuring the space is utilized efficiently.
- Perform bi-monthly cycle counts on polybags/shroud trays/walls/slip sheets and report to the warehouse supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred.
- Three years general supervisory experience.
- Five years of warehouse experience.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to communicate across functional areas.
- Strong computer knowledge and experience with inventory management system required.